An absolute MUST-HAVE for any event manager. Anywhere in the world!
Take your event to the next level with this professional event management template bundle!
This all-inclusive Event Essential Package consists of our 3 most popular templates:
- Event Management Plan template
- Risk Management Plan template
- Emergency & Evacuation Management Plan template
Stakeholders who will require to see these event documents are generally:
- Clients (the person/organization funding the event)
- Councils / Local Governments
- Event Venues
Event Management Plan template
This Event Management Plan template will ensure you don’t miss a thing! You will have all your event details and documentation in one place. As a result, this will help you feel organised and prepared to deliver an amazing event.
The plan covers all essential elements to successfully deliver an event. In particular, outdoor events. Outdoor event management brings many more logistical challenges compared to indoor events. Therefore, your planning needs to be more thorough and more detailed.
The Event Management Plan covers the following topics:
- Event Overview
- Organising Committee
- Approvals & Insurances
- Venue & Event Services
- Access & Egress Management
- Incident Management
- Wet Weather
- Public Health
- Waste Management
- Public Safety
- Event Promotion & Marketing
Risk Management Plan template
Thinking about the risks of your event is a crucial part of the event planning process.
A detailed Risk Management Plan for events is therefore required for every event. Regardless of its size and location.
Our comprehensive template provides an in-depth analysis of the risk mitigation process including:
- Hierarchy of control
- Risk likelihood table
- Risk consequence ratings
- Risk rating table
- Risk requirements table
- Risk treatment plan
- Wet weather/storm procedure
The above topics are essential parts of a good risk plan. They help you to recognize and address potential risks and threats. Once completed, your plan will cover the 4 key areas of the risk management process:
- Identification of Risks – Identifying all potential risks which impact your event
- Assessment of Risks – Prioritising the risks based on their potential impact
- Mitigation of Risks – Reducing the probability of a risk/threat occurring
- Monitoring of Risks – Evaluating the effectiveness of the control measures
Most of the tables in the document are completed. The only table you will need to fill out is the Risk Treatment Plan. This is specific to your event. But, don’t fear. We have loaded this table up with the most common hazards and risks. In addition, we have also provided many real-life examples of event risk controls in each section.
Emergency & Evacuation Management Plan template
When hosting an event in an outdoor public area, you should have an Emergency & Evacuation Management Plan in place. This plan outlines all the procedures for many types of emergency situations. In addition, it also has examples of Evacuation Maps.
The Emergency & Evacuation Management Plan template includes:
- Emergency Contact List
- Procedures for 7 Common Emergencies
- Emergency Evacuation Map Example
This template includes a large number of standard procedures, including
- Medical Emergency Procedure
- Fire Emergency Procedure
- Hazardous Material Emergency Procedure
- Bomb Threat Emergency Procedure
- Severe Weather Emergency Procedure
- Flood and Tidal Management.
All event procedures require little to no editing. Examples of evacuation and assembly maps are included to help you in creating your own.
Get your event under control and be prepared with this all-inclusive event management template bundle!
Extracts of each template are listed under each product to provide an insight into the detail of the plans.